mandag 5. oktober 2009

CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK

Alloa vs. Blackpool, round three!
Scoreboard:
Alloa: 2
Blackpool: 0
Challenge of the week: Coolest school


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Blackpool; Lena’s school – Blackpool Sixth Form College:




Alloa; Ane’s school – Lornshill Academy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now remember to press the button at the bottom of the page that says Alloa, I mean vote! Remember to vote! You have one week!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Okay. I'm starting to feel bad for Lena.
    Every week I think, "omgomg, sooo coool", but then I see Ane's stuff and is like "!!! O: even coooooler wtf".

    But seriously Lena, it's not that I don't love your school, it's just that I love Ane's even more T-T

    Btw, some more text wouldn't hurt? :3

    SvarSlett
  2. As Jann says; MORE TEXT pretty please? :3
    I have to vote for Lena and Blackpool this time! 8D
    Both schools are really nice, but Lena's is a bit cooler!

    SvarSlett
  3. Had to vote for Blackpool here actually ;D

    SvarSlett